UPDATE from the board! (8/16/2017)
Here is an update on what has been happening since July 22nd.
- Hopefully, everyone received a postcard in the mail regarding the amount of 2018 Dues we’ve received so far. About 200 homes have paid…thank you! We ask that the rest of the homeowners (300) pay as soon as possible.
- Our claim with American Family to recover our stolen funds is proceeding at a deliberate pace (some might call it slow). We have very recently received the Proof of Loss document and associated documentation we need to file and are addressing that. Unfortunately, it continues to be the case that no specific timeline has been laid out for when the process will be complete.
- The EV HOA Board continues to monitor all funds going into and out of our bank account. All payments/withdrawals are being reviewed and must be approved by a Board member.
- We have finished interviewing several Property Management companies and are now in negotiations with them. You can expect an announcement and more detailed information about this process on Sept 1st.
Thanks for your continued patience as we continue to make progress regarding Eagle Valley’s financial and property management situation.
End of Update from the board (8/16/2017)
UPDATE from the board! (7/22/2017)
Here is an update on what has been happening since the July 6th Eagle Valley Homeowners meeting.
- As of July 20th, dues have been received from just over 100 homeowners. That is roughly 1/5th of total Eagle Valley Homeowners. The due date for payments is August 1st. If you haven’t sent your payment in yet, please do so by August 1st.
- As you heard at the July 6th meeting, we have filed a claim with American Family to recover our stolen funds. That process is continuing and included an interview with one of the EV HOA Board members. No specific timeline has been laid out for when the process will be complete.
- The EV HOA Board continues to monitor all funds going into and out of our bank account. All payments/withdrawals must be approved by a Board member.
- We are interviewing several Property Management companies. Assuming we can complete those interviews/presentations soon, we will be making a decision in the next couple weeks.
Thanks for your patience as we continue to work through this issue.
End of Update from the board (7/22/2017)
Emergency Board Meeting was held on July 6th at 7:00 PM at the Club House
Some information was shared at the meeting about the Fraud that was committed by an employee of Durand and Associates, what the current situation is, and how it impacts the Eagle Valley Home Owners Association and its members. This website will be used as one way to keep Eagle Valley residents updated on the progress the board is making with respect to this issue. I will send emails when updates are posted to users registered to this site or you can keep checking for more updates at your convenience.
Note: To Register click the ‘logged in’ at the bottom of the page where it shows “You must be logged in to post a comment.” There will be a register option on that form that pops up.
The previously registered users before 7/2/2017 have been cleared due to a spam user registration impacted the site recently and added over 1000 bogus users. The web service provider has installed a tool to prevent that now. You do Not have to register to view the full site, it simply gives me that ability to email you if I have special updates to inform you of them. Registration is completely optional and if you want any special emails of Association Related important news, upcoming meetings etc.
Look for more updates very soon and register if you want an email notification.
Please email jpetschauer.yahoo.com if you have any suggestions for more website content.